SBI PO Syllabus 2017 Pre & Main,SBI Bank Recruitment,SBI PO Recruitment 2017,SBI Vacancy 2017,SBI PO Bharti 2017,SBI PO JOB 2017,Bank Jobs 2017,SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2017,SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017,sbi.co.in
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2017 :-State Bank Of India has recently called applicants for Recruitment of Probationary Officers on 2313 vacant Posts.All those candidates who applied for this recruitment are now looking for SBI PO Exam Syllabus to read as per subjects come in examination.All Contenders can easily prepare for this recruitment throw the exam syllabus to hunt this greatest Bank Job 2017.The Revised Exam Syllabus for SBI PO Vacancy are fully described on this page and you can also get exam pattern through our website.Apanipadhai.com‘s team working regularly to update latest details about SBI PO Bharti 2017.We will update here all latest news about SBI PO Recruitment like time table,admit cards etc.
SB PO Syllabus 2017
Now in this SBI PO Recruitment examination will be conducted in 3 Phases.In Phase 1st they remove non-serious candidates and through the phase 2nd & 3rd they finally select candidates.In phase 2nd they have to go through written test and in phase 3rd they have to pass Group Discussion and Interview.After that they select candidates on Merit Base.All Qualified and hard worker will get easily to this job.This is a great chance and opportunity to all the Indian nation to get job in State Bank Of India.State Bank Of India is a biggest central bank of India.SBI Recruitment Department recruits every year so many candidates on various vacant post according their requirement.State Bank Of India has many branch in all over India.Exam Syllabus helps candidates to know about subjects who will come in exam.Through this applicants will read only specific subjects and they don’t west their time in out of syllabus subjects.
SBI Po Section Wise Syllabus
SBI PO all subjects section wise complete syllabus described below
English Language :
- Close Passages
- Jumbled Sentences
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Correction/Spotting Error
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation – Line Graph,Mixed Chart,Bar Graph,Pie Charts etc.
Reasoning Section :
- Logical Reasoning (15) – Moderate
- Sentence coding (5) – easy to moderate
- Input – output (machine coding and decoding) (5) – Difficult
- Syllogism (5) – Moderate
- Data Sufficiency (5) – Moderate level
- Puzzle / Seating Arrangement (10) – Difficult – Time consuming questions
- Directions etc. (5) – easy
General Awareness :
- Current Affairs,Full forms,important events,politics,people,sports,places,awards,deaths etc.
- Banking,terms,Financial terms,SIDBI,SBI,IRDA,Finance,Shares,Insurance etc.
Economy Awareness :
- Questions related to economy of India.
DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION:
- Line graphs
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Questions based on Computer basics,software,fundamentals,hardware,operating system,shortcut keys,PowerPoint,Microsoft word,Excel shortcuts,Internet & networks are asked.
Descriptive Test :
- Precise Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Essay Writing
Phase 3: Group discussion and Interview
- Group discussion will have 20 marks and interview will be of 30 marks. The candidates who qualifies in both two tests will be called for group discussion and interview.
You can also download the PDF File of SBI PO Exam Syllabus from here.
State Bank Of India – Official Website
Related Posts :
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 For Phase I,II&III Complete Details – Click Here To Go
SBI PO Recruitment 2017, Apply Online Application Form Here